A BEDC worker was rescued today when he was working on an electric pole without any safety gadgets.

It was said the man was trying to fix the light without any personal protective equipment (PPE) when the electricity was suddenly reatores and he got shocked.

Luckily for him,the fast thinking residents of the area quickly rushed to switch off their transformer and climbed the ladder to bring him down.

He was subsequently revived after being administered first aid. He has since being fully revived and in a stable condition.

Video below

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post